Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm Ba-a-a-a-ack!

I have been so-o out of touch for so-o long.  As many of you know, George, Pat's dad, moved in with us last March.  Having him with us was truly a blessing and he was the focus of our lives for the following eight months. He passed away the day before Thanksgiving.   Travel to Missouri to take George home, catching up and the holidays consumed December and January.  But, I'm ba-a-a-a-ack now and I have news!

I finally listened to what God has been trying to tell me through many of you for months on end.  Last Monday I took action and signed with CrossBooks to self-publish Stand at the Cross Roads.  CrossBooks is affiliated with LifeWay and B&H Publishing.  The book will available for purchase online through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and LifeWay, plus their sales reps and I will promote it to other bookstores and venues.   There will also be an eBook version that will be available for purchase and download through Kindle, Apple iBooks, Barnes & Noble Reader and every other source of that type.  I am excited about the whole process.

Thank each of you for your support and encouragement, but it's not over yet!  Please pray for the Holy Spirit to move mightily through the good folks at CrossBooks, LifeWay and B&H Publishing in their effort to take this story of God's glory public.

Watch for updates here as Stand at the Cross Roads moves through the self-publishing process!

Blessings and thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment