Monday, October 25, 2010

Hand Delivered

The mailman brought the mail to the door today, so I was spared the dreaded trip to the mailbox.  Instead he hand delivered the dreaded letter.  Moody Publishers said, "Thank you, but....this material does not fit in with our current publishing plans."  I took it really well.  Glad to finally have an answer, any answer.

I know what several of you are thinking.   You would be right.   You'd  think that I'd have learned by now to listen when different people keep coming to me with the same "thought" or "vision", that God might be using them to try to get through to me.   But, no!  I'm as hard headed as ever.

Anyway, as of today I will begin researching the ins and outs of self-publishing the book.   Thank all of you who have been so faithful in your support, prayers and GUIDANCE.  Especially, those who have sent me links and suggestions.  I will pursue every one of them.   Don't give up on me just yet!  Old dogs are slow learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment