Wednesday, March 3, 2010

God's Guide Posts: Learn as You Go

Excerpt from Chapter 2: Stand at the Cross Roads   
I knew nothing about using a chainsaw, but God placed one in my hands anyway.  I knew nothing about moving a house, but God gave me one anyway - and boy, did I fail that test, at least the first time around.  Before doing that, however, he gave me 160 acres, thick with yaupon scrub and thorny greenbrier vines.  He expected me to clear the land and build a retreat.

In preparation, many, many years before that, He gave me three beautiful children....

Daughters Jennifer on my right and Nina on my left.   (Son - Jeremy not pictured)


In pursuing the goal of publication, I need at LEAST 200 Fans, as recommended by several Literary Agents!  If you enjoy following the story, please recommend this Fan Page to your friends and family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment