Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Stinging Revelation


  "Ow!" I tripped and rolled.
            Scott halted to avoid stumbling over me. I got up, lurched a few steps and fell again.
            "Hilda, come on," he yelled, trying to help me back up while waving the bees away.
            "No, Scott, go on!" With my heart racing, my lungs constricted, I gasped, "If they get me they get me."
            Scott grabbed the back of my belt and hoisted me like a satchel. With my rear in the air, my head bobbing dangerously close to the ground, and my feet flopping, he ran for the cab of the trusty white farm truck we’d bought. Jennifer held the door while he tossed me inside and jumped in behind me.
            It’s funny now. but.....

Thankfully, there is no photo of this episode!   LOL!

We are up to 129 Fans!!! If you would like to help get the word out about God's work through Cross Roads please click the  “Become a Fan” button on the Stand at the Cross Roads Fan Page.  200 is the magic number that publishers and agents look for to see if a book might have an audience.  It would also be extremely helpful if you would re-post this to your Facebook page and encourage your friends and family to become a Fan, too!    

No comments:

Post a Comment